The latest issue of Arts & Collections features a stunning cover image of the late Karl Lagerfeld and his famous cat Choupette. Inside there’s a look at the auctions marking the fashionista’s remarkable life, plus:
- How art entrepreneur Purslane is giving breaks to young artists
- Furniture with ikram – how Ahu brings Turkish style to designer furniture
- How the whisky trade has held up marvellously to the pandemic
- Faberge and the art of design at the V&A
- The culture of green tea and how a female sensei is embracing tradition
- Private flying on the latest jets, and a car that takes to the air
…and much more including our regular looks at auction highlights, forthcoming events, desirable books and gorgeous goods to spend your money on.
Read it online here.
See also: Haute Couture Fashion Icon Karl Lagerfeld, Creative Director of Chanel, Dies at 85