Author and activist Paola Diana has launched a podcast looking at business success, female empowerment, the world of luxury and the essentials of health and wellness. Unleashed: The Game Changers features 22 episodes with Paola interviewing leading lights in finance, design and entrepreneurship including Tessy Antony de Nassau, formerly Princess Tessy of Luxembourg; award-winning jewellery designer Sarah Ho; and natural food magnate Geeta Sidhu-Robb, founder of Nosh Detox.
A native of Italy, Paola Diana achieved a BA in Political Science and an MA in Institutional Relations from the University of Bologna before entering the world of Italian politics. As director of the ‘think tank’ Pari Metro (‘Equal Merit’) supporting former Italian Prime Minister Romano Prodi’s political campaign, she challenged gender stereotypes, lobbying the government to legislate that 30 percent of all company board seats should be taken by women.
Paola Diana set up her first business as a single mother of two, and now based in London as Founder and Chairman of the Diana Group, her multimillion pound portfolio of businesses includes service providers for high net worth individuals including successful international concierge companies Supreme PA, Artemide Recruitment Ltd and Nanny & Butler.
Well-connected and effortlessly glamorous, Paola is the author of Saving the World – Women: the XXI Century’s Factor for Change which combines her theories of sociology and history in order to show us where sexism and abuse come from and how to end them. A philanthropist and activist, Paola supports bodies including the Caudwell Children “Float Like a Butterfly” Ball, Womankind, MicroLoan Foundation, Give Us Time and Lady Garden Campaign.
See also: What Are the Rules to Wealth Management?
Paola Diana says: “I think my personal experiences have led to me making the fight for women’s rights my mission. Female empowerment is much more than a secondary issue or the issue of a minority. It is a disruptive power that will change the social system in which we all live. It is a creative force that will shape our society to follow a completely different path, where inclusion, empathy, respect, happiness and peace will flourish.”
In her 22-episode podcast and video channel Unleashed: The Game Changers, Paola explores the challenges her guests have faced and how they have overcome them.
- Interviews include:
- Tessy Antony de Nassau, formerly Princess Tessy of Luxembourg, a former member of the grand ducal family of Luxembourg and the ex-wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg
- Sarah Ho, award winning jewellery designer and granddaughter of the legendary tycoon Stanley Ho, who has collaborated with both Coutts Bank and William & Son on her jewellery lines
- Geeta Sidhu-Robb, the multi-millionaire founder of Nosh Detox
- Celebrity TV chef and cookery author Ching He Huang
- Award-winning film makers and pioneering LGBTQ couple Shamim Sarif and Hanan Kattan
- Joanna Ziobronowicz, self-defence instructor, martial arts coach and black belt World Champion in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Nutritionist Yalda Alaoui, expert on immune system diseases and creator of website Eat, Burn, Sleep
Covering everything from science to religion, from love to politics, from healing to building new businesses, Paola speaks to scientists, entrepreneurs, doctors, authors, activists, athletes, philanthropists, all change makers, champions and role models with fascinating stories to tell, in her signature no-filter, no-hypocrisy style.
Find Paola Diana’s audio podcast here and YouTube channel here.