The leader in luxury jet travel, TCS World Travel, has recently announced their Expedition Schedule for 2021. It promises some truly magical Around the World itineraries and Regional Deep Dives. Travelling by private jet and enjoying the finest hospitality with every single detail taken care of for you by the expert TCS expedition team, these itineraries bring together destinations and deliver authentic experiences not normally possible in a seamless journey.
For more than 25 years, TCS World Travel has been a pioneer in private jet expeditions, where seamless travel by private jet is complemented by the ultimate in hospitality and curated experiences in each destination. With over 300 Around the World journeys and regional deep dive expeditions under their belt, TCS are the recognised leader and standard setter in this exciting new area of luxury travel cultural discovery.
Featuring destinations that cannot normally be combined in a seamless journey, or that would take much longer and require more flights if using scheduled airlines, TCS can use private terminals for quicker and easier airport experiences, and can customise trips to reflect personal interest.
Trips are accompanied by a dedicated crew and team including Expedition Director, chef and doctor, and experts in relevant fields (such as Mammologist Kris Helgen), using English-speaking knowledgeable local guides, with itineraries planned so that guests do not overnight onboard, but stay in the finest and most iconic properties available in each destination.
TCS thinks of the little details too –
• TCS will provide its guests with small change spending money at each destination for souvenirs and small trinkets.
• Postcards will be supplied and posted for guests in each destination.
• All porterage and luggage handling is taken care of.
• Fares are all all-inclusive.
2021 journeys include:
Around the World Luxury Edition – A Private Jet Expedition
January 1 – 25, 2021 | 25 days | 52 guests | Boeing 757
Orlando, FL • Cusco and Machu Picchu, Peru • Easter Island, Chile • Apia, Samoa • Lizard Island and Great Barrier Reef, Australia • Angkor Wat, Cambodia • Taj Mahal, India • Masai Mara, Kenya • Lost City of Petra and Wadi Rum, Jordan • Marrakech, Morocco • Orlando, FL
Discover a life list of iconic destinations on TCS’ flagship journey, reimagined to even greater heights. Travel aboard our private jet, with flatbed seating for a more intimate group of 52, and unwind in stunning, smaller properties in select locations, all while exploring nine of the world’s most legendary places and natural wonders.
- Trace the history of Easter Island’s lost civilizations, Petra’s striking monolith and the enigmatic remains of Angkor Wat.
- Snorkel or dive among vibrant coral and tropical fish at the Great Barrier Reef.
- See the architectural treasure that is the Taj Mahal.
- Embark on Kenyan game drives to search for the Big Five.
- Stroll through Marrakech’s winding pathways and relax in a tranquil traditional riad.
£104,900 per person, double occupancy | £10,500 solo supplement.*
For more information see here.
Wildlife & Natural Wonders by Private Jet
February 28 – March 16, 2021 | 17 days | 52 guests | Boeing 757
London, England • Cappadocia, Turkey • Jaipur, India • Ranthambore, India • Maldives • Nosy Be, Madagascar • Masai Mara, Kenya • London, England
Travel in pursuit of the some of the world’s most magnificent creatures and experience breathtaking landscapes. Watch in awe as millions of wildebeest pour across the African Savanna and witness the majestic Bengal tiger. Marvel at the otherworldly rock formations of Cappadocia and delight in the endemic flora and fauna of Madagascar.
- Immerse yourself in a vibrant tapestry of culture, cuisine and architecture as you explore Jaipur, called the “Pink City” after the striking rose colour of its buildings.
- Join early game drives for your best chance to follow the tigers in their daily routine.
- Enjoy endless opportunities to soak in the renowned Maldivian landscape – from Kayaking, surfing and snorkeling to golf and yoga.
- Experience the rich biodiversity unique to Madagascar.
- Trek across Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve, and encounter lions, leopards, crocodiles and other carnivores on the hunt.
£88,700 per person, double occupancy | £8,900 solo supplement.*
For more information see here.
For more information, call TCS World Travel on 0330 0022888 or visit https://www.tcsworldtravel.co.uk/
* Prices subject may vary due to exchange rate fluctuations