The latest issue of Arts & Collections features a stunning cover image of Brigitte Bardot by celebrity photographer Douglas Kirkland, from the book Being Bardot. Inside there’s a look at this remarkable work, plus:
- Freddie Mercury’s memorabilia auctioned by Sotheby’s
- How Art Basel has captivated collectors once again
- The art of time – clocks and watches from ancient to modern
- Every Picture Tells a Story – Rod Stewart’s LA mansion for sale
- 75 years of Porsche
- …and our regular looks at auction highlights, forthcoming events, desirable books and gorgeous goods to spend your money on.