The latest issue of Arts & Collections features a stunning cover portrait of Amy Winehouse by street artist Pegasus. Inside there’s a look at a book, auction and exhibition celebrating the singer’s life, plus:
- Buying an art investment without breaking the bank – top galleries recommend items under £10,000
- James Bond in style – what is the appeal of the secret agent’s fashion statements?
- Helmut Newton, the voyeuristic fashion photographer par excellence
- Art and culture exhibitions from Greece, Moscow, Lagos and Berlin
- An 80-year-old whisky that was well worth waiting for
- How the art market is bouncing back from a challenging year
- …and our regular looks at auction highlights, forthcoming events, desirable books and gorgeous goods to spend your money on.