The latest issue of Arts & Collections features a stunning cover image of Charlotte Rampling by photographer Alice Springs, from an exhibition in Berlin. Inside there’s a look at Alice Springs’s career, plus:
- Tropical Modernism, a design style for sustainability
- Asian art on the streets of LA
- Art in recovery, the return of TEFAF
- Reimagining access to art with Bank of America
- Passion in jewellery design
- …and our regular looks at auction highlights, forthcoming events, desirable books and gorgeous goods to spend your money on.