The latest issue of Arts & Collections features a stunning cover image of the late Karl Lagerfeld and his famous cat Choupette. Inside there’s a look at the auctions marking the fashionista’s remarkable life, plus:
- How art entrepreneur Purslane is giving breaks to young artists
- Furniture with ikram – how Ahu brings Turkish style to designer furniture
- How the whisky trade has held up marvellously to the pandemic
- Faberge and the art of design at the V&A
- The culture of green tea and how a female sensei is embracing tradition
- Private flying on the latest jets, and a car that takes to the air
- …and our regular looks at auction highlights, forthcoming events, desirable books and gorgeous goods to spend your money on.