This year was the 40th anniversary of prog rock band King Crimson’s Discipline album, and, when not out on the road with the band, bassist Tony Levin has been busy preparing a high quality print collection of eight of his favourite photos of the band through the years (of which six are from the Discipline era). All are archival prints, made by Jon Lybrook, of Intaglio Editions.
• Eight stunning, limited-edition prints spanning Tony Levin’s work with King Crimson since the early 1980s.
• Every print is signed, numbered, and certified by Intaglio Editions LLC.
• Prints are made by contemporary photogravure printmaker, Jon Lybrook.
• Oil-Based Etching Ink made in Italy used for printing.
• Printed on 300 g/sm Waterleaf Fine Art Paper made in Germany.
• Signed by Tony Levin with #H Graphite Pencils made in Great Britain.
• Available as individual prints or in a limited-edition, custom-crafted clamshell print collection box.
• The first public orders are assigned print numbers 11-50 out of the limited edition of 500 prints total of each photography.
• Each photograph has a very detailed information
• Pre-orders are now being accepted at TonyLevinPrints.com
• $499 + shipping (FedEx) per print, fully insured.
Special Limited Edition Print Collection Box with all 8 prints, offering the lowest numbered prints in this collection to the public, $3,699 + shipping (FedEx), fully insured.
These classic King Crimson moments as photogravure prints, curated and signed by Tony Levin and identically numbered, come in a limited edition, custom-crafted, clamshell print collection box. Only 50 of these special box sets will be produced and sold. A complementary pair of cotton gloves for proper handling your prints is included. First public orders of this collection are assigned lowest print numbers 11-50, out of 500 prints total, due to ship in early 2022.
Limited Time Offer: Complementary T-shirt gift with every Box Set purchase, courtesy of Tony Levin and MoonJune Music. Please specify your preferred T-shirt. Available from S to 5XL.
Tony Levin has been photographing his touring experiences since the early 1980s. Tens of thousands of photos later, he’s compiled eight of his favourite photographic moments from forty years of touring with King Crimson. Tony discusses with Anthony Garone of Make Weird Music how this all happened in this video.
Each print is handmade on a traditional intaglio press using materials that will last for generations. They are printed with low or acid-free ink on 22.25 x 15.5” Hahnemuhle Copperplate Brite White, 300 g/sm alpha cellulose paper with torn, deckled edges. These same ink and paper formulas used in Tony Levin’s print collection have been used by printmakers in Europe for hundreds of years.
Signed and stamped certificates of authenticity are issued with every print. The traditional, fabric-lined, limited-edition, clamshell-style, 24” x 17” print collection box for Tony Levin’s King Crimson Print Collection is custom-crafted using archive-grade materials for storing and preserving prints cleanly and elegantly. Cotton gloves are included for clean handling of the prints.
For detailed information and all descriptions, please visit:
See also: The Sony World Photography Awards 2022 – All You Need To Know