Broad Arrow Auctions’ Porsche 75th Anniversary Auction held at the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta on 10th June achieved $20 million in total sales with 93 percent of all lots sold. The auction saw a standing room only crowd in attendance set against the striking architectural background of Porsche’s North American headquarters and adjoining test track. With more than 450 attendees, including Porsche executives and guests from around the world, the event exhibited a palpable energy that was reflected in the highly active bidding environment.
Broad Arrow said: “We were thrilled to collaborate with Porsche to host this historic auction. The atmosphere was electric throughout the weekend and we are grateful to Porsche Cars North America, our consignors, bidders and all attendees who helped make this a special event to be remembered.”
Broad Arrow set nine new auction records in Atlanta, many of which represent highly desirable modern collectible Porsche models with new and long standing collectors and enthusiasts. Complete results from the Porsche 75th Anniversary Auction can be found here.
Top seller of the auction was a 1964 Porsche 904 Carrera GTS which sold for $2,535,000.
- Porsche’s final road/race car, one of only 107 produced
- Rare matching-numbers example, fitted with Type 587/3 180 PS ‘Sport’ Fuhrmann four-cam engine, Sebring race exhaust system
- Sold by the factory ‘Verkauft von Werk’ to Italian racer Ernesto Prinoth
- Long-term, 53-year single, southern California ownership
- Recent restoration work by Emory Motorsports
- Includes owner’s manual, sales brochure, and a digital copy of Kardex
- Highly eligible for display in all manner of events throughout Porsche’s 75th anniversary and beyond
BROAD ARROW PORSCHE 75TH ANNIVERSARY AUCTION TOP 10 SALES